BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 30, 2012

If At First You Fail...

Try, try again!

It has been a year since blogging and I have been inspired to begin again. My husband says I could write books and books, but I will begin with blogging. I am sure I have said this before, but opening up and speaking about my life is something of a roadblock for me. I feel that God wants to work in me and also use me in some way through this blog. I anticipate many good things.

My family has changed a lot over the past year. Two of my sons now tower over me in height. I feared these teenage days so much, but so far I find that they are very enjoyable. Did I say time consuming?  Ha! Truthfully, I learn so much from them daily, and desire to be a better person. They inspire me and challenge me and bless me. My oldest is going to be 15 "in 44 days," he just told me. Then I have a 13 year old. Next comes the 11 year old, my 9 year old and finally my 2 and a half year old.  We have a mix of Toby Mac, Math Quizzes, random scientific trivia, loud singing in the shower, and Thomas the Train all thrown in our every day. We are enjoying life and I desire to share a little with you. Hope to see more of you. Feel free to comment if you wish.
Melissa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like your family ... oh wait you're describing my family too :)

I love you! Your writing is so natural and real (just like your post about real skins).