BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

First Blog...

This is my first time to blog and I am experimenting a little bit. My children are rising out of bed and I sit here and listen to their chatting. They all bring such happiness to my day. At times they challenge me to think deeper, to answer life's unanswered questions. They challenge me to be better, and sometimes I wonder if I did not have them, what I would be like today. I enjoy their smiles, jokes, silliness, as well as their soft hearts for God and for man. Well, I will close for now as I am needed to teach today. Breakfast is almost done for the morning and books are being piled about the house. Baby Andrew is getting close to needing to be held and is tiring of the constant chatter around him. Here we go, another day....

No comments: